Are you going to change a big city for small Kingswood? Can’t decide whether it is the right decision or not? Don’t know Kingswood good enough? If these questions have been bothering you for some time already, you definitely need our help.
Today we’re going to give you 10 basic tips everyone should know before moving to Kingswood. This will help you to understand whether a small town named Kingswood will be the right fit for you to make you happy.
Town vs City
Can a place make you happy? We can’t be sure, but studies show that people who live in smaller towns and countries are happier than those who prefer big megapolises. But then there are studies which show the opposite. So, who is right?
The correct answer depends only on you. If you get from a town or a city what you expect to, then you will be happy. And vice versa. So, before moving to any new place, search for the information about the area, region, traditions, prices, activities, job opportunities, etc. If you are going to move to Kingswood, our article will be a core for you.
10 Tips for Kingswood Newcomers
- Forget about urban jungles. If you have never lived in a small town or country, you should be prepared to small buildings with two, three floors and a complete absence of modern skyscrapers.
- Small community. It is obvious that the population of a town is much lower than the population of a city. For example, in Kingswood, it is above 40.000. This means that the number of kindergartens, schools, SPA salons, hairdressers, and gyms will be limited.
- Lack diversity. As we already mentioned, due to a small community there is a lack of diversity in those things which are abundant in big cities. For example, cinemas, theatres, hotels, shopping malls, high-end stores, etc.
- Driving navigation. Be ready for a comfortable driving experience. In Kingswood, you won’t have problems with parking and you won’t have a need to use a GPS system.
- Be ready for the huge amount of parks and wild nature activities. Kingswood is rich in beautiful landscapes.
- Lavender farms. In Kingswood enjoyable trips to lavender fields is a common situation. Everything is very reachable. The road won’t take more than an hour at most.
- Traditional food. Kingswood doesn’t have a lot of expensive chic restaurants, but it has multiple local cafes with a traditional British food and amazing gardens included.
- Lower prices. Kingswood is definitely cheaper than London or Liverpool.
- Be ready to historic places nearby.
- And one more practical advice. Find professional movers in Kingswood in advance.